As you are aware, Governor Polis extended the “Stay at Home” Order for Colorado through April 26, 2020. Under the Order, construction and infrastructure continue to be deemed essential business sectors. As such, Classic Homes is operating with various restrictions, prudence and care designed to safeguard all of us.
Design Studio Appointments:
- Effective immediately, customers scheduled for an in-person appointment will be transitioned to a predominately virtual meeting environment such as phone & email, FaceTime or GoToMeeting a web-based meeting platform.
- In addition to your virtual appointments, we will schedule one 15-minute in-person appointment as you near the completion of your interior selections to offer the opportunity for you to personally visit the Design Studio to select carpet and review your final selections. You will be required to wear gloves and a face mask and must complete the attached Sign-in Form and Waiver for this appointment.
- For precautionary purposes, and should the “Stay at Home” Order be extended, future appointments (April 26th and beyond) will also be scheduled as virtual appointments. Once the Order is lifted, the option for in-person appointments will once again become available.
- Our models are staffed and open by appointment. Please respect social distancing and limit the number of people who attend scheduled appointments to only those listed on the contract.
- We request that you wear gloves and a face mask and you will be required to complete the attached Sign-in Form and Waiver at each scheduled appointment.
Homes in Construction:
- If you have a scheduled walk-through or other appointments with your builder and/or sales counselor, you are allowed to travel to that appointment. We encourage those of you who are comfortable doing so to schedule a “virtual appointment”.
- Should you prefer to keep your face-to-face appointment, you will be required to wear gloves, a face mask, and respect social distancing during your appointment.
- For those of you who are not comfortable with either option with respect to your “New Home Presentation” walk-through and your “Welcome Home Orientation” final walk-through, your Builder will walk your home, create a punch list and agree to reschedule your final walk-through to a later date following the closing of your home. We will extend any applicable warranty.
- We do ask that closings be conducted as scheduled.
Thank you for your cooperation and for working through this difficult time with patience and grace.
Doug Stimple, CEO