As you are aware, Governor Polis recently lifted the Stay in Place Order and implemented the new Safer at Home Order. This Order sets forth various criteria and recommendations for allowing both essential and non-essential businesses to begin the process of reopening for business. The Order essentially reinforces the practices that we, at Classic Homes, have been practicing. Understanding that we must all do our part to flatten the curve, Classic Homes will continue to operate with various restrictions in place to protect the health and well-being of our customers, employees and trade partners.
Design Studio: New Update
• For precautionary purposes, we will continue to meet with you in a predominately virtual meeting environment (phone & email, Facetime, and GoToMeeting web-based meeting platform) until such time we are comfortable and feel it is safe to fully open the showroom for in-person appointments.
• Effective 5/4/2020, we will conduct first appointments as virtual meetings; second appointments may be held in-person or virtual; all subsequent appointments will be virtual. If you choose to conduct your second appointment in person, please respect social distancing, arrange for child-care, and limit the number of people who attend the appointment to only those listed on the contract. You will also be asked to wear gloves and a facemask and required to complete a sign-in form and waiver.
• We have developed a new Design Studio customer website as a resource to help guide you through your virtual appointments. Your Design Coordinator will send the link to the website along with the required password to access the site.
Customer Service / Warranty: New Update
• We have made the decision to resume limited in-home service visits. Our current scheduling timeframe is 4-6 weeks for non-emergency requests.
• We will continue to promptly respond to emergency issues related to heat, power, water, and home security concerns.
• To submit a request, please visit www.classichomes.com/customer-service
Model Homes: No changes from 4/14 update
• Our models are staffed and open by appointment, for both virtual and in-person meetings.
• Should you choose an in-person appointment, please respect social distancing and limit the number of people who attend scheduled appointments to only those listed on the contract. We request that you wear gloves and a face mask and you will be required to complete a sign-in form and waiver at each scheduled appointment.
Homes in Construction: No changes from 4/14 update
• If you have a scheduled walk-through or other appointments with your Builder and/or Sales Counselor, you are allowed to travel to that appointment. We encourage those of you who are comfortable doing so to schedule a virtual appointment.
• Should you prefer to keep your in-person appointment, you will be required to wear gloves, a facemask, and respect social distancing during your appointment.
• For those of you who are not comfortable with either option with respect to your “New Home Presentation” walk-through and your “Welcome Home Orientation” final walk-through, your Builder will walk your home, create a punch list and agree to reschedule your final walk-through to a later date following the closing of your home. We will extend any applicable warranty.
• We do ask that closings be conducted as scheduled.
Thank you for your cooperation and for working through this difficult time with patience and grace.
Doug Stimple, CEO